What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
'It doesn’t always
need a knive to kill
someone. It just
takes a simply goodbye.’
"you can’t watch an entire tv series in one night"
I keep seeing these videos with people in bathing suits and t-shirts, tank tops. For me personally, when I bring awarerness to a charity, I prefer a more formal setting, so excuse me…
"Friendship is a fucking hassle."
someone told this pony about bronies.
"what is your cutie mark?"
"The fuck should i know I don’t care"